Tuesday, November 20, 2012

little information of me

My life as young college student is pretty hectic i have a part time job and have full time classes in school. My goal is to graduate AWC staying in the honor roll going on to university. I love to us technology example my iphone 4 I can not go anywhere without. Technology has a huge imapct on my life because it helps me stay in contact with my family and friends. Also i can check my facbook anytime or text anyone that i can not visit here in town. Finally music i can listen to my music anywhere i go even at work when its not really busy or when i am finished with my school work.

5 comments:

  1. Hi :D
    So what kind of music do you like to listen to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listen to any type of music just not heavy metal or ranchero music. other then that anything else I listen to, how about you?

      Delete
    2. I listen to pretty much anything catchy XD haha. Just not corridos or ranchero like you mentioned. >w< I am a big fan of electronic pop and hip hop too...mostly in any language other than English. I don't know why that is!!

      Delete
  2. You had me at iphone xD
    It does it all.
    Good luck on the honor roll .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Iphone is the best no doubt about it and thank you.

      Delete