Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Observing myself in technology

So lately i was observaing myself on how i use technology in my daily life. So far i use technology WAY TOO MUCH in my life from the morning i wake up to the moment its time for bed. But one thing i do is leave my phone whevener i go out and work out to the gym or work out at home or just by taking my dog aria out for a walk near the river. But even in that i use my ipod to listen to music while im on a walk with my dog it just keeps me so relaxed and takes me away from the world for a while. Its a bit of a bad habit but there is no way im dropping my technology even if someone paid me a million dollers. Well if they paid me a million dollers to stop using it i would consider it but technology is like my baby i have to keep it with me for my daily routines in life. Maybe later on in the future there will be a time that i will stop the addiction of technology but for now im just going to go with the follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment